Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thanks, Pepperidge Farm

I'm totally addicted to Goldfish.  Sometimes, nothing else sounds good to me. So I just eat goldfish for a meal.  They're so addicting and easy to eat.  The catch: Every time I eat them I get a tummy ache.  Somehow, my brain forgets about said tummy ache and in a week or so I'm back to my old ways of over-indulging on those yummy fish-shaped crackers.

All this to say... right now, I have a tummy ache.

Anyway, tomorrow is {hopefully} my last day of training at work.  I have to drive to the Batesville clinic (about a 50 minute drive) and we have a day full of training.  This should be much more interesting than what I've been doing, which is sitting and doing online training on the computer all day.  Maybe next week I'll get my own clients and get to do what I actually went to school for!

This week has gone by so slow, but tomorrow is Friday and it should be an interesting weekend full of mostly homework and a dash of fun!




No comments: