Thursday, June 4, 2009

blah blah blah

I'm too tired and grouchy to blog about anything substantial.  Here is a random questionnaire that I saw on another blog.  I think these are fun every once in a while.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?


1. Produce: asparagus
2. Bakery: homemade bread
3. Meat: extra lean hamburger
4. Frozen: Smart One din din
5. Dairy: 2% milk

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

1. Sundress
2. Sandals
3. Bra

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. Really?... really!
2. MILLER!!!!!
3. I love you.
4. Oh wow.
5. Nice!

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do it, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. sleep
2. check my reader
3. talk to people i love

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. So, You Think You Can Dance
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Oprah (favorite things episode!)
4. Late Show with Dave Letterman

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

1. Cinnamon
2. Banana Pecan
3. Peanut Butter

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

1. planner
2. gum
3. blackberry
4. swivel stick (chapstick)
5. coupons

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

1. Children's Hospital social worker
2. Dance
3. Writing
4. Interior Design

No comments: