Friday, November 14, 2008

you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours

1. I love fall. the best sound is the sound of leaves falling and crunching under your feet. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way all year, please don't get colder!

2. We have pink roses by our back porch. is it normal for roses to bloom in the fall? I don't care, they're pretty.

3. I have 10 process recordings to do this weekend. if you didn't know, they are only the most miserable and tedious things to do in the history of homework.

4. My favorite thing to do these days is put on my comfy pj's and lay in bed, snuggled up, watching tv... preferably Sex in the City, which I'm completely obsessed with. My mom is getting me the complete series for Christmas.

5. Today I went to the nursing home to visit a couple of hospice patients. while I was walking down the hall a random resident there stopped me and asked me to scratch his back with his wooden hand-shaped back-scratcher. I won't lie, I felt a little uncomfortable with this since I'm not even an employee there and didn't know this man at all. I ended up scratching his back for him for 10 minutes as he directed me with "up, down, yup that's the spot". I mean, c'mon, if 10 minutes of getting your back scratched makes a man's day, who am I to hold back?

6. I have a full laundry basket of dirty clothes and another huge pile in my bedroom floor. it's getting ridiculous really. why is it so hard to get motivated to clean sometimes?

7. Twilight the movie comes out next week. i think i'm going to the midnight showing with katie in little rock on thursday night. i hope the movie is atleast half as fantastic as the book!

8. my mom is fostering my cat until i move somewhere that i can have him again. hearing her stories of how he's been behaving lately, i've confirmed that he has ADHD. seriously... he's out of control. but i miss him. also, she has been feeding him too much and they've had to let his collar out twice. i specifically told her that i do not want a fat cat. i worked hard to keep him skinny when he lived with me! i kid.. not really. i hate fat cats.

No comments: