Saturday, November 22, 2008

aye aye aye

This week has been out of control. Once again, I've procrastinated to the point where I can't even function. I have several different little (and big) things to get done by Tuesday. I always get it done, I just hate feeling so rushed. Which is why one of my goals for next semester is to stay on top of things!

But, once I get this all finished... I get to go HOME! I'm so excited for my 5-day Thanksgiving break. I get to see Miller and my family and I get to go shopping and see all my friends. Plus, I get to go 5 days without worrying (too much) about school. Really, once I make it through Tuesday, I'm finished with this semester. That feels so good just to think about.

Other than school... my life is really good right now. REALLY good.

No comments: