Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yummy

By the way, I ate at Macaroni Grill last night and I think it's my new favorite restaurant. Plus, it was cheap because I went with a Brinker employee who gets 50% off. Cha-ching!

I also went to Petsmart and almost bought Miller the cutest little Christmas outfit and these cute little Christmas-y toys.

Also, I really want another bubble-eyed goldfish. I had one freshman year. His name was Cheeks.

Oh. and I went to Barnes and Noble, and read part of Jenna Jameson's autobiography. It was surprisingly good and if it didn't cost 30 bucks I might have purchased it.

This morning, I took a ginseng pill, a one-a-day vitamin, a calcium pill, and 2 B-12 pills. I feel like wonder woman right about now. I'm about to go save the world, one process recording at a time.

No comments: