Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tired Eyes


Went to the midnight showing of "Public Enemies" with my sweetie last night.  We live in a beyond lame town so it wasn't showing here.  I had originally looked up times for tonight at the Rave in Little Rock.  Then I noticed the midnight showing last night (this morning).  Adam and I debated on going and finally decided to live on the edge and go for it.  This was a movie on my list (right side of the page).  I'm not gonna lie, my little workin' eyes were tired and I fought sleep throughout the second half of this over 2 hour long movie, but not because it was boring!  It was a very good movie with a great mix of romance and action.  Good date movie for sure.  But boy did I pay for this little excursion today at work.  We didn't get home until 3:30 this morning and my eyes have been aching all day.  We ate an early dinner after I got off work and then I took a 4 hour nap.  Yeah.  I've been awake now since 9:30 pm and I'm ready to go back to bed again.  If you know me, you know the vital importance of sleep in my life.


No comments: