Sunday, May 31, 2009

SPENCE!

I totally forgot to tell you guys!  At the reception yesterday, there was a total Spence look alike. For those of you who don't know, Spence is short for Spencer (The Hills).  I kid you not, when I walked in that room I did a double take.  He looked exactly like him.  Holy moly I wish I could've scored a picture.  He looked just like this:


I promise you, they could be twins, except Reception Guy was a little shorter than Spence looks on The Hills.

Back to real life!
I start my job tomorrow.
I'm kind of nervous.
I have to drive to Batesville for orientation, starting at 9.
I hope I can make it to class in Little Rock at 5. 
Fat chance.
Speaking of class... my online class is kickin' my tail!
I graduated and tricked myself into thinking I was done.
Blah.

I'll let y'all know how the first day goes tomorrow!

No comments: