Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy 8's

I found this survey on one of my new favorite blogs and decided it was appropriate, because my life has been a little {crazy} lately itself.  So here we go!

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Starting my new job... Monday!
2. Hannah's wedding next month
3. The pool at my apartment complex is opening soon - aka laying out and sunnies! (translation: sunglasses)
4. Getting my first paycheck!  
5. Getting a gym membership (directly correlated to getting my first paycheck)
6. Wedding reception I'm going to with the boy tomorrow - I bought the {cutest} maxi dress!
Wanna see?

 {love it}

7. Finding the perfect new bedding for the bedroom!
8. AUGUST 2010! (I'll reveal what this date means soon enough)

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Googled if it is okay to cut a cat's whiskers.  It's not.
2. Took a quiz for my online class... and btw didn't do so hot.  Thank you lord for 2 more tries!
3. Got a Mystic Tan... I was far too pasty for the afore-mentioned dress
4. Cooked dinner for Adam - aka bought potato salad and a rotisserie chicken from Harp's deli, threw in some ramen and shawam... din din!
5. Speaking of shawam - I also watched So, You Think You Can Dance... my favorite summer show!
6. Went to the Harding track with Adam and exercised for the first time in months
7. Rented Paul Blart: Mall Cop and watched it with the boy
8. Confessed to my mom I've been living off Ramen (c'mon paycheck)

8 things I wish I could do:

1.  Be a professional shopper (sorry, social work)
2. The Master Cleanse - I've tried before but never quite made it the whole way through
I think I might try again next week
3. Lose fiddy lbs - cleanse might help kick start!
4. Get a puppy... I really want a puggle.  I need to wait until I'm more settled... poo!
They're just {so} cute:
 5. Go shopping with a limitless credit card
6. Be a better cook!  I'd love to take a cooking class and learn to cook healthy yummy meals!
7. Cartwheels.  They look so fun.
8. Hire a maid.  I like to clean but often don't have energy or time!  I hate doing laundry.

8 shows I watch:

1. Bachelorette
2. So, You Think You Can Dance
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Adam loathes this fact about me)
4. The Hills (he's not a big fan of this one either)
5. The West Wing (makes up for #'s 3 & 4)
6. Sex and the City (any time it's on, I watch, even tho I've got them all on DVD)
7. GREY'S (boo, summer hiatus)
8. FRIENDS

Right now I'm watching Flight of the Conchords with Adam.
It's {hilar}.

I'll be sure to update about the reception tomorrow!
They're having a nice spread of food *crab legs*, great music, 
...and it's a Catholic event, so lots of dinky-dinks! ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: