Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A release

In a cathartic effort, a list of things that bug me to no end:

1. I can't stand watching people attempt to do things on a computer when they have no idea what it is they're doing. For example, in class, watching my teacher try to enlarge the text in a document on the projection screen. I get so impatient inside watching people do things so slowly, I just want to do it for them!

2. I think it's wrong to judge someone based on assumptions, and decide you don't like them before you even know them. Do this, and lose my respect.

3. Why do people drive in the fast lane and refuse to move over when there is no one in the "slow" lane keeping them from doing so? Come on, I obviously want past you! Move it!

4. It makes me sad when friends talk behind friends' backs. I admit I've been guilty of this, but I usually make a point not to participate. The worst feeling is knowing that your friends are discussing you without just talking to you about something. I don't want to do that to someone I care about.

5. I hate it when people borrow something from you (DVDs, books) and you have to go out of your way to get it back after they've had it for months without returning it.

6. The following words straight up irk me: member, throb, c_nt. I cringe when I hear these words in any context.

7. I think it's pathetic when people make about 99% of their status updates about one person (a boyfriend or girlfriend). Get a life! Plus, nobody really cares about those statuses, except maybe the person they're about. Personally, if someone was that obsessed with me, I'd be a little turned off.

8. People who think it's okay to smoke around your babies: it's not.

9. Waiting in line for 3+ hours for a big movie opening or concert? Someone shows up 15 minutes before time and tries to skip the line? I don't THINK so! I'll go psycho on some ho's.

10. Don't leave trash in my car. Only I'm allowed to do that. :)


*sigh* That felt good.

No comments: