Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Miller's Return

For those of you who don't know, my cat, Miller, lived with my mom for a little over three months. My roommates last semester didn't want him around, he was a little crazy back then. He's grown up a little and I made the trip to Springdale last weekend to retrieve him! I was so excited to get him back. So here's a little update on him: The first day he was back here, he hid under my bed. I think he was a little overwhelmed. Now, it's like he never left. He is constantly playing with my roommate's dog, Dallas. This gets his energy out and he is ready to cuddle and sleep with me in my bed at night, which he never used to do! I love it.




Miller loves when I open the curtain for him and he can look outside. This entertains him for at least 30 minutes.






I watched as he tried to figure out how to get up here for about 10 minutes, finally he made it. Then, he didn't really know what to do. I took a picture then got him down so he didn't break a leg or something.













After he plays for a while, he is ready to curl up and take a nap!




And he's such a good cuddler...


Miller in his dinky stage.. so tiny!


Just a note: I'm not a crazy cat lady... I just wanted to update on Mills and let my mom and sister see some pictures of our crazy cat!

No comments: