Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nothing changes if nothing changes...

Recently, my life has had some changes... I've started to take a closer look at my self and how my behavior has played a role in these changes. It's hard when a big part of your life is suddenly missing to pick yourself up and make lemonade from such sour lemons. I've had to completely rearrange the way I look at things. I know there are behaviors that I need to change, attitudes I need to get rid of or reverse. "Nothing changes if nothing changes" If I want different results in my life I'm going to have to start doing different things. It's that simple. I want to feel better about myself, be more independent, more productive. I can't think of a better time than now, when I have extra time on my hands, I have things to do, and things I need to NOT do.

This post probably doesn't make much sense to anyone but me, but it's cathartic for me to write it out, and in a few weeks I can look back and hopefully be proud of how far I've come.

No comments: