Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello lovelies... how was your weekend? Mine was "pretty, prettyyy, prettyyyy good". Btdubs, I cannot wait for the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm! Love me some Larry David.

Back to the subject at hand, this weekend was pretty low key, but still kinda fab. Friday ADE (boyfriend) and I went and got McDonald's (healthy I know) once he finally got back from school. After that I honestly don't remember what we did but it can't have been too exciting, then, huh?

Saturday morning at 8:27 AM, I was disturbed out of my peaceful sleep by the Safe Lite Glass dude calling and saying he was "here to fix my windshield"... did you know they come to you now, if you prefer? Balla. So, I went downstairs, let him at my car, and got to go back up to my bed and sleep a little longer. And 30 minutes later I had a spankin' new windshield! Cue me still with bedhead and crusty eyes going to wal-mart with ADE to get his oil changed. He insists on going early to beat the rush. I am not a morning person (by that I mean I'm a biznatch before double digit times) so I went on the condition that he buy me McD's breakfast! He was right, we beat the crowds and his car didn't take long at all, and my bfast bagel was delish.

We randomly decided we were going to drive to Jonesboro, which is about an hour and a half BORING drive away. I say random because normally if we want a day trip we'll head to Little Rock. BUT Jonesboro has a new mall and I wanted to see, plus I'd never been there before.

We walked through that whole flipping mall and it was just LOVELY! I bought the cutest shirt and two headbands at Gap and fantasized about buying a lot more at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond (both IN the mall, how convenient and tempting).

Then we walked around ASU's campus, cuz we are bothy kinda different like that and we like to do random things like walk around a campus we don't know and making my feetsies hurt.

We headed home around 3 and weren't home for long when ADE's friend in LR called to bribe us into watching the UFC fight with him at Gusano's. Downtown LR, Saturday night, it was packed!!! Mostly, packed with Meatheads who like UFC fights and get WAY too into them. But it was fun and we got free pizza and drinks via ADE's friend, how nice of him!

By the time we got home (after waiting in traffic in LR due to a huge wreck) we were *exhausted* and I was asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

Sunday, I slept in, watched Sex and the City DVD's all day, and then we went and tried the new Fuji Steakhouse here in town. They gave us a free California Roll since it was their grand opening and it was really a good night. Our cook put on a good show, although he was kind of a pervert, really. He made the ladies at the table catch food in our mouths and when we were sitting there with our mouths wide open (so awkward btw), he made little comments and well.. let's just say he was inapprop! Then I came home and watched True Blood... *bliss*

No comments: